"60 is the New 40" is more than a marketing slogan. The phrase is also a metaphor for optimism, as well as a metaphor for good health. How can 60 really be the new 40? First, there are the demogra ...View Article
Imagine waking up with a smile, refreshed and free from pain.
You, too, can live the life of comfort you deserve with help from Doctor Dominique Manasson and Ventura Chiropractic!
With nearly 30 years of hands-on experience, Doctor Dominique Manasson is a non-force chiropractor focusing on muscular and skeletal care through gentle, and highly specific treatment.
This Non-Force Technique, as taught by Dr. Van Rump, D.C., has been called a "designer technique" because it addresses the uniqueness of each patient's traumas and their resulting misalignments. Treatment is delivered by sequence of mild, specifically focused double thumb thrusts. There is NO twisting, cracking or popping of bones often experienced with other chiropractic techniques.
Non-Force Chiropractic corrects the majority of muscle and skeletal pain like low back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
From: Doctor Dominique Manasson
Are you feeling tired and frustrated because your severe lower back pain, neck pain or migraines are affecting your quality of life?
Welcome to Dr.Dominique Manasson and Family Chiropractic. I specialize in Non Force Chiropractic in Ventura, California.
I want to personally thank you for considering Family Chiropractic for your Chiropractic needs. I realize that choosing a Chiropractor in Ventura that best fits your needs can be overwhelming.
To help you decide if I am the right Chiropractor in Ventura County for you, I would like to tell you a bit about my work.
Chiropractic was not a choice for me, but a way of life. My father, Armand Manasson, took care of my spine along with thousands of patients in his 40 years as a Chiropractor. He had a genuine desire to help others. As he shared his success stories with us at mealtime, my interest in Chiropractic grew and became a burning desire.
I practiced traditional (popping, twisting, cracking) Chiropractic techniques for 15 years and truly believe I helped many people.
However, there were occasions when patients were suffering such severe pain and muscle spasms it was impossible to manipulate the spine. In these cases, the traditional technique was not effective.
Traditional Chiropractic Treatments Don't Work For Everyone.
Thankfully, I was introduced to the Non-Force Technique in 1990 and I knew that technique was for me.
This technique is a gentle, highly specific thrust (adjustment) used to correct "subluxations" or misalignments of bones, muscles and tendons that produce pain and nerve interference.
This technique does not require twisting, popping or cracking.Read What My Patients Have to
Say About Non-Force Treatment
I have been seeing Dr. Dominique Manasson for well over 15 years. I was with her when she made the switch from traditional cracking method to the much improved Non-Force Technique.
I travel a lot and try to use other chiropractors when I am not able to visit Dr. Manasson.
I NEVER get the same results.
I injured my back severely about 10 years ago and every time I need an adjustment I go visit her and come out feeling much better instantly!
The office is very well laid out with nice ambient music playing. Her treatment is so gentle and comfortable I often fall asleep while being treated! I feel so fortunate to live in the same city as her I do not know what I would do if I lived anywhere else!!!
Non-Force Chiropractic Technique is the technique of choice for you if :
- You recognize the uniqueness of your body/mind composition and have a desire to regain proper joint alignment , instead of just treating the symptoms or masking the pain.
- You are active and cherish quality of life,being free from pain.
- Traditional Chiropractic care has not been effective for you.
- You are wary of the "twisting and popping" methods of traditional Chiropractic care.
- You are in severe acute pain from a recent injury and need gentle care. Corrections can be initiated promptly and proper healing can start for you right away.
- You are older and need specific gentle care to continue enjoying the things you like to do.
- Children appreciate the gentleness of the "no popcorn" process.
- You suffer from TMJ (temporomandibular joint) pain.
- Your pregnant and the weight of the growing baby pulls forward on your lower back causing pain. Our tables can be adjusted to accommodate the belly and corrections can be made without the "twisting" of traditional Chiropractic care.
- Your a post disc surgery patient. Although back surgery is sometimes necessary to correct disc herniation's, often misalignment's occur in the area of Surgery and you will still experience pain. A realignment of the vertebrae is then needed.
Please sign up for our newsletter on the top right side of the screen to receive health tips.
As the old saying goes, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything. Unfortunately, too many people don't discover how true that statement is until it is too late.
In recent years, media pundits around the world have proclaimed the extraordinary value of so-called super foods. Blueberries, broccoli, and especially kale have been described as possessing remar ...View Article
Many people experience radiating pain as a component of neck pain or low back pain. Such arm/hand pain or leg/foot pain can represent a serious underlying health problem. However, not all types of ...View Article
Many people experience increasing musculoskeletal joint stiffness as they get older. Shoulders, knees, and ankles don't seem to be as flexible as they once were. It seems more difficult to bend ov ...View Article
We all know someone who has suffered a serious driving-related injury that had nothing to do with being involved in a motor vehicle accident. For example, turning your head suddenly and swiftly fo ...View Article
Most of us, at one time or another, have traveled for business. Some of us do this fairly often, and when we travel for business, we're usually getting where we're going by plane. There are severa ...View Article