We all know someone who has suffered a serious driving-related injury that had nothing to do with being involved in a motor vehicle accident. For example, turning your head suddenly and swiftly fo ...View Article
Imagine waking up with a smile, refreshed and free from pain.
You, too, can live the life of comfort you deserve with help from Doctor Dominique Manasson and Ventura Chiropractic!
With nearly 30 years of hands-on experience, Doctor Dominique Manasson is a non-force chiropractor focusing on muscular and skeletal care through gentle, and highly specific treatment.
This Non-Force Technique, as taught by Dr. Van Rump, D.C., has been called a "designer technique" because it addresses the uniqueness of each patient's traumas and their resulting misalignments. Treatment is delivered by sequence of mild, specifically focused double thumb thrusts. There is NO twisting, cracking or popping of bones often experienced with other chiropractic techniques.
Non-Force Chiropractic corrects the majority of muscle and skeletal pain like low back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
From: Doctor Dominique Manasson
Are you feeling tired and frustrated because your severe lower back pain, neck pain or migraines are affecting your quality of life?
Welcome to Dr.Dominique Manasson and Family Chiropractic. I specialize in Non Force Chiropractic in Ventura, California.
I want to personally thank you for considering Family Chiropractic for your Chiropractic needs. I realize that choosing a Chiropractor in Ventura that best fits your needs can be overwhelming.
To help you decide if I am the right Chiropractor in Ventura County for you, I would like to tell you a bit about my work.
Chiropractic was not a choice for me, but a way of life. My father, Armand Manasson, took care of my spine along with thousands of patients in his 40 years as a Chiropractor. He had a genuine desire to help others. As he shared his success stories with us at mealtime, my interest in Chiropractic grew and became a burning desire.
I practiced traditional (popping, twisting, cracking) Chiropractic techniques for 15 years and truly believe I helped many people.
However, there were occasions when patients were suffering such severe pain and muscle spasms it was impossible to manipulate the spine. In these cases, the traditional technique was not effective.
Traditional Chiropractic Treatments Don't Work For Everyone.
Thankfully, I was introduced to the Non-Force Technique in 1990 and I knew that technique was for me.
This technique is a gentle, highly specific thrust (adjustment) used to correct "subluxations" or misalignments of bones, muscles and tendons that produce pain and nerve interference.
This technique does not require twisting, popping or cracking.Read What My Patients Have to
Say About Non-Force Treatment
I have been seeing Dr. Dominique Manasson for well over 15 years. I was with her when she made the switch from traditional cracking method to the much improved Non-Force Technique.
I travel a lot and try to use other chiropractors when I am not able to visit Dr. Manasson.
I NEVER get the same results.
I injured my back severely about 10 years ago and every time I need an adjustment I go visit her and come out feeling much better instantly!
The office is very well laid out with nice ambient music playing. Her treatment is so gentle and comfortable I often fall asleep while being treated! I feel so fortunate to live in the same city as her I do not know what I would do if I lived anywhere else!!!
Non-Force Chiropractic Technique is the technique of choice for you if :
- You recognize the uniqueness of your body/mind composition and have a desire to regain proper joint alignment , instead of just treating the symptoms or masking the pain.
- You are active and cherish quality of life,being free from pain.
- Traditional Chiropractic care has not been effective for you.
- You are wary of the "twisting and popping" methods of traditional Chiropractic care.
- You are in severe acute pain from a recent injury and need gentle care. Corrections can be initiated promptly and proper healing can start for you right away.
- You are older and need specific gentle care to continue enjoying the things you like to do.
- Children appreciate the gentleness of the "no popcorn" process.
- You suffer from TMJ (temporomandibular joint) pain.
- Your pregnant and the weight of the growing baby pulls forward on your lower back causing pain. Our tables can be adjusted to accommodate the belly and corrections can be made without the "twisting" of traditional Chiropractic care.
- Your a post disc surgery patient. Although back surgery is sometimes necessary to correct disc herniation's, often misalignment's occur in the area of Surgery and you will still experience pain. A realignment of the vertebrae is then needed.
Please sign up for our newsletter on the top right side of the screen to receive health tips.
As the old saying goes, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything. Unfortunately, too many people don't discover how true that statement is until it is too late.
You've finally decided to paint your kids' bedrooms. Or your rooftop gutters are overflowing and you've decided to install a gutter protection system. And you're going to do that yourself. There ...View Article
Many people have medicine chests in their bathroom, small shelving units filled with bottles of pills, capsules, and tablets. Others, instead, have first-aid and personal grooming cabinets in thei ...View Article
Let’s say you’ve been taking some time off from the gym. It’s possible that one week turns into two or even three or four weeks. Life happens, and going to the gym starts to take a back seat ...View Article
Strength training, otherwise known as weight training, is one of those activities that provides a wide range of benefits for the person who does it regularly. Like yoga, strength straining makes a ...View Article
Not too long ago, the Eighth Joint National released a new set of evidence-based guidelines for evaluation and treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). The committee’s report represents ...View Article